Thanks for taking part in our webinar promotion!
As a way of expressing our gratitude, we’re hosting
an online vacation giveaway on July 8, 2021.
The lucky winner receives:
- A complimentary vacation for up to 8 days/7 nights to the destination of his/her choice.
- Included in the package is a 5 star resort stay for the number of days/nights chosen by the winner. The value of this package is AT A MINIMUM $500+. If an international resort is selected then the value can increase to as much as $1,500+.
* Note – Taxes and other miscellaneous costs are NOT included. Taxes are approximately $19 per night but vary by location (some a little more, some less). Other miscellaneous costs include travel expenses, food/drink, tips, etc. Please review the terms and conditions for complete transparency.
The following is an extensive list of possible destinations the winner will be able to choose from (6 pages).
Registration for the vacation giveaway has started and runs through November 3, 2020. Please register here.
Past Winners Announced
The winners of the Fall Into A Good Book Giveaway on 11/20/2020 were:
- 4th place ($100 Hotel Savings Card) – tracycastellucci
- 3rd place ($200 Hotel Savings Card) – pooja_chilukuri
- 2nd place ($300 Hotel Savings Card) – angeleyesmolly
And the winner of the Grand Prize of a complimentary vacation is…
Congratulations to the winners. You will be contacted soon in order to forward you your prize.
Please let us know, in the comments below, if you enjoyed this giveaway and would recommend it to others. If there’s interest going forward then we can host one per month.
Thanks to everyone for taking part in the October Fall Into A Good Book Challenge. Hopefully everyone enjoyed it.
How Can You Afford To Give Away A Vacation?
The question of “how can you afford this” always comes up. Let’s take a few minutes to address this.
Stellar Publishing Group (SPG) has partnered with a premiere online travel incentive company that has contracts with the world’s leading hotel chains and resorts to help them fill their otherwise empty rooms. They help fill empty rooms which the hotels and resorts turn into additional revenue from other areas of their property and future bookings.
Hotels rarely experience full occupancy, yet they remain open, providing rooms and services at fixed costs. So when hotels give out their rooms by partnering with these companies, they might miss out on the room fee, but they already didn’t have that in the first place. At least now they have the opportunity to gain a customer for their in-house restaurant, room service, their casino, golf course, an extra day stay, future bookings, etc.
The benefit of why this program works so well is the fact that it’s a win-win for everyone involved. Additional upgrades and incentives will be offered but it’s your choice whether or not to accept them.
If you simply want to enjoy an awesome vacation, without having to sit through a timeshare presentation, then decline any upgrades or incentives. The choice is yours.
So that, in a nutshell, is how you’re receiving an awesome vacation. If you have additional questions or comments then ask them below or contact us.